An afternoon off walking around the ARTIGIANO IN FIERA’s 2017 pavillons; one of the widest fairs of craftsmanship in the world. Founded in 1996 to promote handmade product from across the world, is one of the most significant economic and social phenomena of the last twenty years.
It is an ideal opportunity for Christmas shopping (not only), with an unbeatable range of high quality.
Six companies struck me: ELENA DP, DOLFI; RAFTIDEDA; FORMESPAZIO ROMA, CYL17 and CALAVINI DESIGN.
1) ELENA DP: vintage-inspired original hand-crafted jewelry and accessories by Elena De Paoli. www.elenadpcrea.it
2) DOLFI: woodcarving since 1892 www.dolfi.com
3) RAFTIDEDA: two brothers, Tiziano and Davide Illiano create lamps, vases, candle holders and furnishing accessories, using poor and recycled materials, such as earthenware, plaster, stones, hemp ropes or small pieces of wood or driftwood www.raftideda.oneminutesite.it
4) FORMESPAZIO ROMA: a company made up of two designers and producers Sonia Stuppia and Luigi Cigola. The two artists make their jewelery entirely by hand and draw inspiration from the many artistic trends of the ‘900. Geometric shapes and lively colors are the main features of their work. Bracelets, broochs, earrings, necklaces, pendants and rings www.formespazioroma.it
5) CYL17: they realize, on commission, paintings on canvas, wood, walls, furniture, furnishing, bags and all types of materials that can be personalized.
Upcycling allows them to give new life to different materials and realize something unique, handmade and special. On their website, the t-shirt section is fantastic!! www.cyl17.com
6) CALAVINI DESIGN: “Wood & Barrique” is a line of furniture exclusively handcrafted, made of reclaimed and recycled wine wood barrels in the name of eco-sustainability and reuse.
An Oscar for the courtesy and kindness!!! www.calavinidesign.com
Gabriella Ruggieri for 1blog4u
ph. Vaifro Minoretti for 1blog4u